How to Set Up a Racer Profile:
- To the left of your screen, click the "Register" link underneath the login area.
- Complete all fields. Be sure to remember your username and password.
- Click the register button once.
- Your account information will be sent to ECS staff for activation. It may take a day or two before your account is activated. This is to prevent spam and non-RMR racers from joining.
2) Log In
- Enter your username and password to log in.
3) Edit Your Picture / Profile
- Mouse over "Edit" towards the top of your profile. Select "Update Your Profile" or "Update Your Image"
- Click the tab towards the top of your profile (Contact Info, Racer Bio, etc.) to edit that area of your profile.
- Enter your information and click "update".
Offensive / Illegal Content
East Coast Snocross will make every effort to keep the racer profile pages free from offensive or illegal content. However, as all profiles are generated by our users, it is possible offensive content may slip through. If you dissaprove of any content found on the racer pages, click "report user" under the moderation tab found near the top of the profile. You may also contact the webmaster at the email address found below.