2013-2014 East Coast Snocross Event Gallery
Snocross is an action-packed, high energy sport loaded with vibrant colors and action. While nothing replaces experiencing the thrill of snocross racing live, our team of photographers capture the essence of wintertime's most popular motorsport through their camera lenses and share them here with you. The linked galleries are a small sampling of each East Coast Snocross event which capture the excitement of the racers, their teams and the spectator experience.
To view the full galleries of each event, click on the provided links to the photographer's personal gallery site. Please respect the ownership rights of the photographers and do not reproduce or redistribute images without photographer authorization.
• Wood Chip Track Exhibition - Epping Grass Drags Epping, NH - Gallery
• ECS Event #1 - Riverbrook RV Resort, Rumney, NH - Gallery
• ECS Event #2 - Site TBA - Gallery
• ECS Event #3 - Airborne Park Speedway, Plattsburgh, NY - Gallery
• ECS Event #4 - Louiseville, Quebec Canada - Gallery
• ECS Event #5 - Lake George, NY - Gallery
• ECS Event #6 - Seneca Allegany Casino, Salamanca, NY - Gallery
• ECS Event #7 - Grand Prix de Valcourt, Valcourt, Quebec, Canada - Gallery
• ECS Event #8 - The Range, North Adams, MA - Gallery
• ECS Event #9 - Riverbrook RV Resort, Rumney, NH - Gallery
• ECS Event #10 - Site TBA - Gallery
• ECS Event #11 - Titus Mtn., Malone, NY - Gallery
ECS Photo/Video Access Policy
Local media sources must contact the East Coast Snocross offices prior to the event for access to photograph/film the racing in the competition area. No private or commercial photography/video personnel is allowed in the competition area without prior authorization from ECS officials. Solicitation of photography or video services in the racer pit area is strictly prohibited and subject to removal from the premises.
To request Media Credentials, contact:
Bob Roscoe at: - email@example.com
or call 203.271-1654
Photographers of the ECS Snocross Circuit are independent contractors to ECS and provide photography sales and service to all ECS racers. ECS reserves the right to use of any and all images from these photographers for promotional purposes for East Coast Snocross without compensation to the racer. ECS assumes no liability for the sales and/or transactions with these independent photographers and will be held harmless from any litigation arising from said transactions.